1. All authors, upon first submission of their work, must fill out this form and be approved by an admin. Though it is not our intention to offend, the admins may refuse anyone they feel is not ready to post their work on this site. However, there is a list of betas who may help you to improve and resubmit if you so chose.
2. Mindless Flames will not be tolerated on this site, all criticism MUST be constructive.
3. This site contains material that is not suitable for people under the age of 18. Under aged reading will not be tolerated. This includes reviewing and posting. You will have one warning then a permanent ip ban.
4. If you are complained about by other users of being a hassle and the admins find it valid you will get a warning to cease, if you fail to oblige you will be banned.
5. Follow all instructions on how to post in stories/forum/Galleries to the 't' If you are confused please contact an admin before posting. If you fail and continuously post incorrectly it will result in a suspension.
6. All chapters inside a chapter story must be more than 500 words. A fic will be removed if after one warning the author does not correct it. Drabbles, one shots, and challenges are exempt from this rule
7. It is not allowed to withhold chapters for reviews. Those whose self esteem is so low that they have to solicit reviews or hold their stories hostage, will be permanently IP banned after 7 days without fixing the problem after being contacted by any person on the site.
8. All fan art must be original work; you cannot modify someone else's work and call it your own. That is stealing. If you are unsure then do not post. If you break this rule you will have 7 days to fix it or you will be banned and all of your work removed. You may manipulate screen shots or manga cells. This rule also applies to fanfiction.
9. Disclaimers are covered under the entire site disclaimer.
10. Plagiarism will result in a ban, and your user name, ip and email on a permanent black list that will be sent to all fanfiction sites.
11. This is a positive community, here to support one another. Any drama that arises and disturbs the calm of the community will not be tolerated. If you ask or need your account to be deleted it will.. We will not argue, we understand and will oblige and also remove your works without complaint.
12. Links not supporting the official release of an anime/manga or any other type of entertainment or not allowed to be posted on this site, you will receive a warning and the link shall be deleted. If you persist to post these links after the warning you will be banned.
13. Accounts with no art or fiction will be deleted after a year of not logging into the site. Fics that remain unfinished and un-updated for more than a year will be archived to a special inactive category so people will know what is not being updated and what is. At the authors request they can be moved back toto active.
If you have any questions contact an admin. These rules apply for all aspects of the site. There is a staff page just to your left. Thank you for visiting our rule page!